Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pinwheels!

This quilt was one that I completed as part of a "Dots and Stripes Challenge" in my quilting group!  I had TONS of small scraps of fabric that I just had to use, plus a really unique (and unmatching!) set of dots and stripes fabric that I was required to put together in quilt.. The result is an adorable pinwheel quilt! 
I know I could've probably challenged myself a little more here but wanted this to serve as a cute quilt for my kiddos (borders match their playroom fabrics), use up scraps, and use my dots and stripes all in one quilt!

My amazing Mom did the custom quilting on this bad boy!


I ended up not using the red border... just took away too much from the quilt itself!
More pictures of the quilting...





Just a few more pictures... I promise!








No comments:

Post a Comment