Monday, December 10, 2012

Corinne's Christmas Gift

My four year old asked Santa for the Caroline American Girl Doll for Christmas.... I couldn't let such a beautiful doll sleep on the floor or with a recycled baby blanket! 
 I found a tutorial for an ADORABLE bed on http://ana-white.com/ and had to make it for her baby doll!
I love the way it turned out!


The quilt was made from fabric scraps of a previous quilt that I made for Corinne.  How cute will it be for "Caroline" and Corinne to have matching quilts?!?


 The pillows are stuffed with folded up batting that was cut off the edges of another quilt!  I love how the quilt is reversible and coordinates with the mattress (covered piece of 1" thick foam).

 This picture doesn't really do the beautiful quilting justice, but I was just too excited and had to share this tonight!  I'll post more pictures soon!  Thanks Mom for once again for the beautiful quilting! 
You ROCK!



No comments:

Post a Comment